Wednesday, February 11, 2015

We Have Too Much Snow, Please Send Puppies

SNOW HAS COME AGAIN TO NEW ENGLAND. YEA, VERILY, 'TIS A VERITABLE BLIZZARD...

And if I hear another "winter of our discontent" line from a news anchor I shall be very cross.

Granted, it's pretty terrible. Traffic has been a mess for two weeks now, our public transportation barely works, the transportation head just quit, and we're straight up dumping dirty snow and salt and antifreeze into the waters, apologies to the fishies.

I take comfort in the fact that we're in our temporary digs, so there's not as much shoveling for Fragrant Husband!

Still, with another storm forecasted for this weekend, I would like to request puppies. Specifically, please send sled dog breeds, like Huskies or Greenland Dogs. I won't use them to sled to work, I'll just play with them. They will warm my heart as the city freezes over again.

I would prefer to go to work on Katy Perry's giant lion from the Superbowl halftime show, but that means waking up extra early because that cat is s-l-o-w. But majestic.

Here is Junior's exasperated face. He's all, "I am DONE with this snow."
DONE. SO DONE.
If you are unable to send puppies, please send us warm thoughts. Chthulu knows we need 'em.

This post brought to you by Malbec. Malbec: a thing that Argentina does well!


No comments:

Post a Comment