How to Survive as a Faceless Employee in Dhaka
1. Smile! Because no matter what happens, somewhere there is delicious food waiting for you.
2. Think happy thoughts. If someone is being extra annoying, mentally transform them into your favorite animal and pet them, unless your favorite animal is a scorpion / jellyfish / puma / etc.
3. Accept the will of God. When things go horribly wrong, remember that Jesus wants it that way.
4. Take deep breaths. *Not recommended outdoors, where the pollution is so bad your boogers become soot.
5. Overeat! Because anything worth doing is worth overdoing!