Monday, May 14, 2012

How to Cram More Links into your Chrome Bookmarks Toolbar!

1) Google Chrome is a fast, light browser and the choice of awesome chicks everywhere. Like my mom.
2) Switch to Chrome! Unless you're a seasoned Firefox developer, in which case go ahead and bask in my respect.
3) Cramming even more bookmarks onto the toolbar in Chrome is SUPER EASY, I promise.

All right! Gaze upon the finished product:


There! I could easily stuff at least a dozen more bookmarks on there. To achieve this amazing space-saving feat:
  1. Right-click on the item in the toolbar and select "Edit..."
  2. Delete the content in the "Name:" field.

That's it! Do it for all your links. Then all you get is the favicon. Sites that don't have a favicon will show up as little globes, which adds excitement to your life as you try to unravel the mystery of where that icon will take you! A naughty site, perhaps? Your private blog? The suspense is beyond belief!

Bragging Break: My Fragrant Elephant Comics site now has a favicon! I did it allllllll by myself. Very proud.

In case you're interested, here is my chosen internet source for the Chrome tip.

Remember, it's Margarita Monday!*

*DISCLAIMER: Fragrant Elephant Blog is not responsible for any alcohol damage done to readers' livers as a result of reading this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment