Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tech Woes






The above conversation happened this weekend. My issue was that the MacBook Pro is such a powerful machine, ideal for creating HD videos and drawing stunning images and haxx0ring and other high-tech fun. I mostly use it for email, web browsing, and watching the occasional YouTube, TV show, or movie. It doesn't seem like the best use for such an impressive machine. It seems like a waste!

#firstworldproblems

That is why! I pledge! To fully use! Its 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor and NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM! I have no idea what that means, but I think it's something about how solid the performance is and how pretty the images on the screen are! Yes, that must be it!

I was going to segue into a thoughtful discourse about the dilemmas of the human condition within a technology-driven society, but I'm too lazy proposals don't write themselves. So instead, I shall unveil...

NICOLE'S  NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS - TECH VERSION (PRE-ALPHA)
In 2012, I will...

...create and post a music video on YouTube (Pinoy Christmas carols? Mama has CDs)
...use a drawing tablet to make better comics for this blog (pls someone buy me a tablet thx)
...create and post a video game run-through on YouTube (my Japanese version of FFIII?)
...actually use Time Machine regularly to back up my computer

The list above includes tech stuff I have never done. They will be my new year projects. I'm giving myself all of 2012 to get them done.

Bow.

*cue applause*

No comments:

Post a Comment