Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday of Lameness?

Couldn't sleep last night, so I opted out of the 7 am trip to Cox's Bazaar. I then spent the morning in bitter self-recrimination, but thanks to my friend the treadmill, I eventually got over it. Spent the day passed out instead of romping on the beach in my kameez. Sigh.

The day perked up as I was tromping down with my laundry basket and a gracious smiling young lady in a flowing skirt offered me some jackfruit -- apparently she and her friends had overstocked on this slimy delight, and were running around the apartment building trying to unload the rest. Fortunately the bottomless pit aka me happened to pass by.

So anyway, instead of pics of the longest natural coastline in the world, I present to you, my dismayed audience, pictures of my new room. And another one of the cat.

I upgraded myself to the Room with A/C, which I shamelessly used today during my naptime. As you can see, the view outside my balcony is that of the building next door. I daren't open the curtains in the morning, lest the construction workers next door get a show.


Here's my nice bathroom. This shot is dedicated to Ate Au, who loves nice bathrooms.





The view from outside our gate, where a dozen rickshaws usually chug by and the same number of CNGs rumble along at speed.





The cat downstairs finds an alternative use for the newly-delivered curtains. I can has bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment