Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday! Almost there!

Quick recap of today: work work work, lunch at King's. Today I selected my favorite, Chicken Rice (pictured left). Funny thing -- they gave me back my 100 taka note because it was a "duplicate" -- a counterfeit note! They could tell by the paper! Then they ignored my attempts to tell them that they had, in fact, given me this very note yesterday. So I just exchanged it for another 100 taka bill. Meh. Anything for my lovely chicken rice. And the soup didn't rival the ocean for saltiness today!!!

Then more work. Isn't it funny that just when one is getting ready to finish up, there will always be a frantic phone call about "urgent" materials that need to be gathered "right NOW," from three different people at three different locations? Great. Anyway, obviously the heavens read my impatience and hurled a Buddhist parade in my path as I was heading home. Video will be up on YouTube eventually.

And then I got home and all was well, for I got to share in P's awesome margarita mix!!! Here's the recipe:

1/3 freshly squeezed lime juice
1/3 Grand Marnier
1/3 tequila
= AWESOMENESS!!! Look how happy I am!!!

Anyway, I wrapped up the evening by visiting the kitty, who finally decided to like me, and allowed me to photograph it. I have A LOT of pictures of this kitty, and the videos I will post to YouTube, but here are my favorite pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment