Friday, June 26, 2009

Another Friday!

Today we found out that one could fit 4 women in a CNG. Normal-sized women, I might add. (And then the CNG broke down; an unconnected occurrence I'm sure.)

At the grocery store today, I weighed myself and suffered a crushing blow to my self-esteem (this also happens when I look into the mirror). How did I get so chunky? Could it be:

Today's lunch at Tava, consisting of sweet lassi, butter naan, omelette pad thai, fish, and vegetables in yogurt?





Tonight's potluck dinner, including bagoong chicken, baked eggplant, spaghetti, pizza, fancy rice, potato stew, potato fritters, and green beans?








This incredibly rich and delectable brownie shaped like a cake?







No, no, it can't be any of these. It must be muscle mass. Muscle weighs more than fat. Yes, that's it. Muscle. From... sitting in the office... yes, I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment